Hi Partner,
Greeting From EApps Tech LLC…!!!
I am Looking For Sr. Data Modeler for The Location Waterloo, IA Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume to bhargav@eappstech.Com and You Can Reach Me On 919-521-4343 For More About This Position. Please click on this link http://pukadjobs.com/viewAjob.php?jobId=PJ759
Job Title: Sr. Data Modeler
Location: Waterloo, IA
Duration: 6+Months
Job Description:
Data Warehouse Modeler will help with the ongoing implementation of a Data Warehouse and OBIEE reporting platform. Assistance is needed to extend the current warehouse to include Human Resource and Payroll data from the Oracle EBusiness system. This client currently implemented Oracle's EPM warehouse components for much of our student reporting, and developed their own models for the Financials system. All of this is based on the Kimball methodology, which will also be used for this HR/Payroll extension. In addition to developing the models, the client would like assistance developing prototype SQL to populate the warehouse. All custom ETL's are developed using PL/SQL.
Environment: Oracle: 11.2.0.4, Server environment: Solaris (M4000's) Oracle EBusiness (HR/Payroll): 12.1.3. Experience with Kimball data warehouse methodologies.
Thanks and Regards,
Bhargav Reddy | Resource Lead | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: bhargav@eappstech.com| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech