Hi Partner,
Greeting From EApps Tech LLC…!!!
I am Looking For Java/ATG Developer for The Location Minneapolis, MN Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume to bhargav@eappstech.Com and You Can Reach Me On 919-521-4343 For More About This Position. Please click on this link http://pukadjobs.com/viewAjob.php?jobId=PJ852
Job Title: Java/ATG Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6+ Months
Job Description:
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:
· Expert in ATG Commerce
· Experience working in Agile/XP/Lean development methodlogies
· Experience with technologies:Java, Spring MVC, J2EE, Jboss, SOAP and REST Webservices
· Experience working with Test Driven Development (TDD) - JUunit/Mockito/EasyMock
· Experience in code Refactoring Ø Experience building highly scalable and performing web applications (understanding of considerations for state, session management, caching, consistency, concurrency, and inter-system dependencies)
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills :
· Experience in code quality tools like PMD, sonar and CI tools like Jenkins
· Experience in working with large ecommerce retailers
Thanks and Regards,
Bhargav Reddy | Resource Lead | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: bhargav@eappstech.com| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech