Urgent Requirement for Web Services Test lead at Cedar Rapids, IA

Greetings From   EAPPS  TECH   LLC…!!!

 

 I am Looking For  Web Services Test lead For The Location  Cedar Rapids, IA Send Me Your Updated Resume And Along With Below Mention Details To kodi@eappstech.com And You Can Reach Me On 919-341-1885 For more details please click on this link http://pukadjobs.com/viewAjob.php?jobId=PJ1100

                                        

Candidate Name

 

SR Number / Position

 

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

 

Work Authorization

 

Tel No

 

E-mail ID

 

Skype ID

 

*Onsite availability (post-selection)

 

Total onsite experience, working in US

 

Overall relevant experience of candidate

 

Availability for Interview (Time & Date)

 

 

 

Title: Web Services Test lead

Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Duration: 6 Months +

 

Job Description:

 

•      Should be able to deal with customer BA and managers and Liaison with Offshore team for end to end testing delivery as a part of team

•      Hands-on experience in Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System testing, End to End Testing, UAT support, Web Testing

•      Good exposure to defect tracking tool

•      Insurance knowledge is highly preferred

•      Should have Effective Communication Skill, Assertive and Proactive

•      Awareness of Agile , Scrum is an added advantage

 

 

 

Thanks and Regards,

0447EC6F-0FC8-4A76-B364-821BE0B4E209Umakanth Kodi | Resource Executive| EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-1885 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: kodi@eappstech.com| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech

LinkedIn_IN_Icon_5inCMYK1.jpgFacebook_logo_(square).pngtwitter_logo.png