Good opportunity for Business Analyst at San Diego, CA

Dear Partner,

Greeting From EApps Tech LLC …!!! 

 

I Am Looking For Business Analyst For The Location San Diego, CA Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume To Bhargav@eappstech.Com And You Can Reach Me On 919-341-1885 For Discusses More About This Position.

 

Job Title:  Business Analyst

Location:  San Diego, CA

Duration: 6+Months


Skill-set : Health Care Provider, ICD 10, financial neutrality, Variance finding ICD 9/ICD 10

 

Job description:

 

·         At least 8 to 9 years of experience

·         Good experience in Healthcare (Provider) domain including both clinics and hospitals as well as ICD 10

·         Deep understanding of business, system and data process flows in the healthcare arena

·         Analyze financial neutrality variance reports and identify areas of impact in the Scripps business operations

·         Suggest best practices in the area of maximum Financial Neutrality impact

·         Enable the Scripps team to implement best practices

·         Provide documentation wherever possible to support the training and best practices guidelines

 

Thanks and Regards,

 

Bhargav Reddy | Resource Lead | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: bhargav@eappstech.com| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech