Urgent requirement for Oracle PL/SQL Developer at Memphis, TN

Hi Friends,

 

 Greetings from EAppsTech

 

 We are looking for Oracle PL/SQL Developer For One Of Our Direct Client Based In Memphis, TN . If You Are Interested, Please Send Us Your Word Copy Of Resume With Following Details To chari@eappstech.com Or Please Call Me On 919-521-4343, with the below Questioner’s

 For more information, kindly use the below link http://www.pukadjobs.com/jobDetails.php?p=104

 

 

 Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer

Location: Memphis, TN

Duration:  6+ Months

 

 Job Description:

 

•             6-7 Yrs of experience on Oracle PL/SQL

•             Data Modelling is desired skill.

•             Understanding of EXADATA is an added advantage

•             Candidate should have working knowledge of DB2 as well.

•             Strong SQL Skills to write complex sql queries.

•             Good hands on performance tuning of complex queries.

•             Should be able to write and understand Shell Scripts.

•             Understanding of payment industry is required


Thanks and Regards,

M Varadachari| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-1885 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: chari@eappstech.com|

Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech