Dear Partner,
Greetings From Eapps Tech LLC…!!!
I Am Looking For Senior Performance Test Engineer For The Location Chula Vista, CA Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume And Along With Below Mention Details To Chandu@eappstech.com And You Can Reach Me On 919-341-4477 For Discusses More About This Position.
Title: Senior Performance Test Engineer
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Duration: 12 Months +
Start Date:ASAP
Job Description:
· Senior Performance Test Engineer with experience using HP PC/LoadRunner.
· This resource will have great communication skills and be able to work well within a team environment, as well as be the independent contributor who can lead the performance test– take full responsibility on the performance testing.
· This resource will also have working experience in a large corporation environment.
Thanks and Regards,
Chandu Bestha| Resource Analyst | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-4477 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: Chandu@eappstech.com| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech