Dear Friends,
Greetings from EAppstech…
My name is Varadachari, We have a job opportunity for your consultant as an Sr. SharePoint Lead Developer for one of our direct client based at Kent, WA. Please find the job description below, if you have any consultant and if he /she are interested, please send us their word copy of resume to chari@eappstech.com Or please call me on 919-521-4343 to discuss more about this position and pay rate.
Job Title: . Sr. SharePoint Lead Developer
Location: Kent, WA
Duration: 6-12 Months
Start date: ASAP
Job Description:
· I need a Sr. SharePoint Lead Developer with strong experience migrating to SP 2010 or 2013.
· Must have experience implementing intranet and extranet business solutions in a multi-tiered SharePoint 2010 Enterprise environment (Development, User Acceptance, Production) - emphasizing optimum use of core SP2010 product functionality (sites, lists, libraries, web parts, pages, search, etc.), relying on minimal or no product customization programming.
Thanks and Regards,
M Varadachari| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: chari@eappstech.com |Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech