Greetings From EAPPS TECH LLC…!!!
I am Looking For VB.NET Developer For The Location Delmar, NY Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume And Along With Below Mention Details To kodi@eappstech.com And You Can Reach Me On 919-341-1885
Name:
Contact No:
Email ID:
Current Location:
Visa:
Availability:
Skype Id:
Title: VB.NET Developer
Location: Delmar, NY
Duration: 6 Months +
Interview mode: Phonetic & skype
Job Description:
· Convert applications from VB 6 to VB.Net, while helping to build a framework that the client can use moving forward.
· Client has applications designed to use memory variables, rather than databases.
· Must have experience extracting flat files for all tables containing data, Flat File generation from Memory Variable Arrays, MS Excel Screen design using MSFLEXGRID functionality, VB.Net client applications, and Install Shield/Package for the Web.
Umakanth Kodi | Resource Executive| EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-1885 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: kodi@eappstech.com| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech