Hot requirement for Java With IBM Master Data Management at Columbus, OH

Hi Partner

Greeting From EApps Tech LLC …!!! 

 

I Am Looking For Java With IBM Master Data Management  for the location Columbus, OH Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume To Bhargav@eappstech.Com and You Can Reach Me On 919-341-1885 For Discusses More About This Position.

 

Title: Java With IBM Master Data Management  

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: 6+Months

 

 

Job Description:

 

This person will be responsible for coding in Java/XML and should be able to use the Rational Developer environment.  He/She should have database experience (preferably with DB2).  IBM Master Data Management experience is also required.

 

"Practitioners of the IT Application Development profession primarily focus on providing high quality, cost effective information technology solutions to business partners by creating new or modifying and/or supporting existing software applications. Associates are expected to design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications.

With full competency, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.  Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and document those programs.  Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities."

 

Thanks and Regards,

 

Bhargav Reddy | Resource Lead | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-1885 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: bhargav@eappstech.com| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech