Dear Partner,
Greeting From Eapps Tech LLC...!!!!
I am looking for Sr. Oracle ADF Developer (Oracle EBS) one of our client based at Parma, OH Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to harish@eappstech.com Or please call me on 919-521-4343 to discuss more about this position for more click to http://pukadjobs.com/jobDetails.php?p=307
Job Title: Sr. Oracle ADF Developer (Oracle EBS)
Location: Parma, OH
Duration: 06+Months
Job Description:
· I need a Sr. Oracle ADF Developer with expertise around ADF on 11g and strong PL/SQL.
· ADF expertise is the main skill set needed; however they do prefer to have someone with a strong Oracle Apps technical background, preferably around MFG or SCM.
· They are currently on R12 apps and 11g database.
· Experience with OAF is a strong plus.
Thanks and Regards,
Harish Rajula| Resource Analyst | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: harish@eappstech.com| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech