Hot requirement for Tridion SDL at Cedar Rapids ,IA

Hi Partner, 

Greeting From EApps Tech LLC …!!! 

 

I Am Looking For Tridion SDL for the location Cedar Rapids ,IA Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume To Bhargav@eappstech.Com and You Can Reach Me On 919-341-1885 For Discusses More About This Position.

 

Title: Tridion SDL

Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Duration: 6+Months

 

 

Job Description:

 

·         Minimum of 4-5 years of hands-on experience with SDL Tridion

         Experience working on the blue print, building page, component and content templates, and assembling those into pages, testing and deployment

         Experience of working with HTML 5, CSS 3, MVC / DD4T (Tridion Version), and .NET

         Knowledge of how Tridion is setup on servers

         Knowledge of JavaScript, XML, AJAX, JQuery

         Experience with setting up work flows preferably with 2013 Tridion (preferred)

         Preferably with experience in using SmartTarget (Fredhopper)- SDL tool

         Good understanding on how to deploy & publish component additions and changes (preferred)

         Experience with User Interface web development experience mainly with experience in developing User experience & Responsive design (nice to have)

         Excellent communication skills

         Experience with agile, iterative & waterfall software development methodologies.

 

Thanks and Regards,

 

Bhargav Reddy | Resource Lead | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-1885 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: bhargav@eappstech.com| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech