Urgent requirement for Lead PeopleSoft HCM/Campus Solutions Developer/Architect with Remote Project

Dear Friends,

Greetings from EAppstech…

 

 My name is Varadachari, We have a job opportunity for your consultant as an Lead PeopleSoft HCM/Campus Solutions Developer/Architect for one of our direct client with Remote Project. Please find the job description below, if you have any consultant  and if he /she are interested, please send us their word copy of resume to chari@eappstech.com  Or please call me on 919-521-4343 to discuss more about this position and pay rate.

 .

Kindly use the link http://www.pukadjobs.com/jobDetails.php?p=305


Job Title:  Lead PeopleSoft HCM/Campus Solutions Developer/Architect
Location:
  Remote Project
Duration: 6-12 Months

Start date: ASAP             

                                                               

Job Description:

 

·         I need a Lead PeopleSoft HCM/Campus Solutions Developer/Architect to consolidate 2 customized PeopleSoft Systems into one.

·         The ideal candidate will have strong, hands-on development skills with Payroll as well as previous experience with Student modules such as Registration and Financial Aid.

·         Must have experience with V9.

·         Must have excellent communication skills and willing to travel onsite on occasion as needed. 

 

Thanks and Regards,

M Varadachari| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: chari@eappstech.com |Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech