Urgent requirement for Oracle Apps DBA at Rancho Cordova, CA

Hello Partner,

 

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

 

My name is Sravan, we have a job opportunity for you as Oracle Apps DBA one of our client based at Rancho Cordova, CA. Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to sravan@eappstech.com Or please call me on 919-521-4343  to discuss more about this position.For more details please click on http://pukadjobs.com/jobDetails.php?p=355

           

Job Title: Front End Developer 

Location: Rancho Cordova, CA

Duration:  6 months

Start date: 3/24/2014

 

 

Job Description:

·         Experience in implementing Oracle Training Administration (OTA).

·         Must have R12 experience.

·         Experience in integrating with core HR/SSHR.

 

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email:sravan@eappstech.com | Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech