Urgent requirement for PL/SQL Developer at Greenbay


Hello Partner,

 

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

My name is Vikram Reddy we have a job opportunity for you as a PL/SQL Developer one of our client based at Greenbay. Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to vikram@eappstech.com Or please call me on 919-435-2166 to discuss more about this position.

 

Job Title:PL/SQL Developer

Location:Greenbay

Duration:6 months

Start date:ASAP.

 

For More Details Click Here.

Job Description:

 PL/SQL

·         Unix scripting

·         Oracle reports

·         Familiarity with Visual Studio (nice to have, not required)

 Tasks we expect they would be doing:

·         Monitor daily oncall mailbox

·         Costco cash cards

·         Ad hoc reporting (state reporting)

·         Monday morning DMV tasks

·         PGR recurring issues and other troubleshooting

·         Decommission old DMV reporting

·         CIFS project

 

 Thanks and Regards,

Vikram Reddy Kadari| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-1885(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: vikram@eappstech.com | Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech.