Urgent requirement for scrum masters, at Maryland(who are local to Maryland).

Hello Partner,

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Naveen we have a job opportunity for you as a scrum masters one of our client based at Maryland. Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to naveen@eappstech.com Or please call me on
 919-341-1885 to discuss more about this position.

Job Title: scrum masters 
Location: Maryland
Duration:3 Months 
Start date: ASAP.

Job Description:
" Java, Agile, iterative development, project management
"       Person should have atleast 8+ years exp
" JAVA Technical Project Manager Agile experience.
" Person should be from development background.
" Able to help team technically as and when needed
" Should have done iterative development and should be from application development background.

 Thanks and Regards,
M Naveen| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-1885(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: naveen@eappstech.com | Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech.