Urgent requirement for Security Admin at Louisville, KY

Hello Partner,

 

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

 

My name is Uday, we have a job opportunity for you as a Security Admin  one of our client based at Louisville, KY . Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to uday@eappstech.com or please call me on 919-480-2144 discuss more about this position.

 

Job Title: Security Admin

Location:  Louisville, KY 

Duration: 6 Months

Start date: ASAP

For more further details please click here: http://pukadjobs.com/jobDetails.php?p=522

 

Job Description:  

        Experience: 5+ years of experience around the mentioned activitie

·         z/OS System Admin

·         Incident Management

·         Change Management

·         RACF Administration, access control

·         Root Cause Analysis

·         IBM Utilities and Tools

 

Thanks and Regards,

Uday Kumar  | Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-480-2144  | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email:uday@eappstech.com | Visit us:  | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech