Hi Friends,
Greetings from EAppstech…
My name is Varadachari, We have a job opportunity for you as an Senior PeopleSoft FSCM Developer for one of our direct client with Fairfax, VA. Please find the job description below, if you are interested, please send us your word copy of resume to chari@eappstech.com Or please call me on 919-435-2166 to discuss more about this position.
For more information kindly use http://www.pukadjobs.com/jobDetails.php?p=348
Job Title: Senior PeopleSoft FSCM Developer
Location: Fairfax, VA
Duration: 3+ Months
Start date: ASAP
Job Description:
· Senior PeopleSoft FSCM Developer with proven experience performing upgrades, especially upgrading to PS 9.2.
· Prior experience implementing and supporting PeopleSoft FSCM. Strong SQL skills and strong knowledge of the PeopleSoft Toolset: Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, PeopleCode, Application packages and SQR.
· Experience with PeopleSoft Component Interface, Integration Broker, XML publisher and Application Messaging highly desirable. .
‘
Thanks and Regards,
M Varadachari| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-435-2166 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: chari@eappstech.com |Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech