Urgent requirement for PL/SQL Developer with PERL Scripting at Towson, MD

Hello Partner,

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

 

My name is Sravan, we have a job opportunity for you as PL/SQL Developer with PERL Scripting  one of our client based at Towson, MD. Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to sravan@eappstech.com Or please call me on 919-521-4343 to discuss more about this position.        

 

Job Title: PL/SQL Developer with PERL Scripting  

Location: Towson, MD

Duration:   12 months

Start date: 4/21/2014

 

For more details click on http://pukadjobs.com/jobDetails.php?p=534

 

Job Description:

·         Must have expert level PL/SQL development experience.

·         Will be needed to develop stored procedures, triggers, etc.

·         Must have experience around Perl scripting. Unix level scripting is also needed (Shell).

 Thanks and Regards,    Sravan| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email:sravan@eappstech.com | Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech