Urgent requirement for Sr. ORACLE DBA RAC at Dawson, GA

Hello Partner,

 

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

 

My name is Uday, we have a job opportunity for you as a Sr. Oracle DBA  one of our client based at Dawson, GA . Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to uday@eappstech.com or please call me on 919-480-2144 discuss more about this position.

 

Job Title: Sr. ORACLE DBA RAC

Location: Dawson, GA

Duration: 3 Months

Start date: ASAP

 

Job Description:  

·         Our direct client is looking for a Sr. Oracle DBA with experience installing, configuring, and supporting aRAC environment.

·         The consultant must have experience with Grid Control, RMAN, ASM, and OEM. An active secret clearance is required.

 

Thanks and Regards,

Uday Kumar  | Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-480-2144  | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email:uday@eappstech.com | Visit us:  | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech