Dear Partner,
Greeting From EApps Tech LLC…!!!
I am Looking For BizTalk Developer at Des Moines, IA. Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume To ajay@eappstech.Com And You Can Reach Me On 919-521-4343 For Discusses More About This Position.
Title: BizTalk Developer
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 6+ Months
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description:
· A BizTalk developer who has 3-5 years of experience with BizTalk Orchestrations, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) and XML-based data mapping.
· Experience in Biztalk 2013
· Proficient with Business rule framework, BizTalk server accelerators, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
· Should provide technical solutions to project.
· Good in communication and experience in offshore and onsite team coordination
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Chary| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email:ajay@eappstech.com | Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech