Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
I am Looking For OBIEE Consultant For The Location Waterloo, IA Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume And Along With Below Mention Details To kodi@eappstech.com And You Can Reach Me On 919-341-1885
Name:
Contact No:
Email ID:
Current Location:
Visa:
Availability:
Skype Id:
Job Title: OBIEE Consultant
Location: Waterloo, IA
Duration: 1 Month
Start date: ASAP
Interview mode: Telephonic
Job Description:
· Must have experience implementing maps functionality and KPI reporting.
· Proper use of default aggregation settings in the RPD and column calculations based on column totals within a report.
· Previous experience with hierarchy creation and setting logical levels. Indexing for report efficiency is a must. P
· revious experience using NTILE, EVALUATE, and other built-in functions. Familiar with best practices for heavily used reports, including setting up the caching for reports and experience with using OBIEE in PeopleSoft's EPM products.
Thanks and Regards,
Umakanth Kodi | Resource Executive| EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-1885 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: kodi@eappstech.com| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech