Urgent requirement for Oracle Pl/SQL Developer at Boston, MA

Dear Partner, 

Greeting From Eapps Tech LLC...!!!!

Share me your profiles at harish@eappstech.com

I am looking for Oracle Pl/SQL Developer one of our clients based at Boston, MA Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to harish@eappstech.com or please call me on 919-521-4343.

 

Job Title: Oracle Pl/SQL Developer

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 6Months

 

Job Description: 

·         Should be able to write efficient SQL, Stored Procedures and Functions.

·         Hands on experience on database design.

·         Should have some hands on experience on JAVA and be willing to work on JAVA assignments with limited help.

·         Theoretical knowledge of ETL will be good.

·         Practical knowledge will be an added advantage.

·         Exposure to fix income securities domain will be an added advantage.

Thanks and Regards,

Harish Rajula| Resource Analyst | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: harish@eappstech.com | Visit us: www.eappstech.com | www.linkedin.com/pub/harish-recruiter/84/994/655