Hi,
Greetings From EApps Tech LLC…!!!
I am Looking For Data warehouse DBA for the Location San Diego,CA Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume And Along With Below Mention Details To gopal@eappstech.com And You Can Reach Me On 919-341-4477
Title : Data warehouse DBA
Location : San Diego,CA
Duration : 6+Months
Start Date : ASAP
Job Description:
· Physical database design
· Database maintenance
· Backup and recovery
· Participation on the Decision support steering committee
· Data Replication
· Repository Management
· Security administration
· Database loading
· Performance Monitoring and Summary table creation
· Ad-hoc data manipulation
· Periodic table reorganization
· Structure update with change control
Specific tasks include:
· Extensive testing of the backup and recovery processes
· Ability to recover databases within the service level agreement
· Ability to articulate any data loss encountered
· Ensure logging and recoverability of database updates since the last backup
· Take frequent backups – full and incremental as needed
· Frequent offsite storage of the latest full back up in the event of a natural disaster
Thanks and Regards,
Gopal| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-4477 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email:gopal@eappstech.com | Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech