Please send me your HOTLIST

 

Dear Associates,

I am a technical recruiter working for Direct client requirements, Can you please share me your hotlist. So that I can send you my daily requirements.

 

 

 

 

 

Email is the best way to reach me 24*7…

 

Thanks & Regards

 

Bhargavi Jalthar

ASAP Solutions Group LLC

Email:   bjalthar@myasap.com  

Web:     www.myasap.com

 

                           

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to you. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

 

***NOTE: In my absence please reach out to my Manager Aravind Konduru @ 678-221-4492X 225 (or) mail him akonduru@myasap.com