| Click here to view unsubscribe options |
Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing good.
My name is Srikanth from Virtue Group, I'm reaching out to you regarding a job opening for Network Engineer.
Please find the job description below and if you are interested & comfortable kindly respond back with updated resume ASAP.
I would really appreciate your response.
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Rosemont, IL
Duration: 4 + months
PRIMARY SKILLS: CCIE, PBX, SIP, CCNA, Checkpoint, Firewall, VOIP, Business Development, Network Security
JOB DESCRIPTION:
· Network Engineer with VOIP experience and Fortinet or Checkpoint
DAY-TO-DAY:
· This position will be helping with the network in their 58 locations helping manager the network flow and acting as an extra set of hands as they roll out a new phone system and continue a roll out of fortinet.
· They will be doing some bandwidth shaping (VOIP), change phone systems from cisco to RingCentral.
· Overall this person will help with the network security of all systems.
MUST-HAVES:
· VOIP experience (SIP, RTP,QLS, Codex)
· Layer 1,2, 3 switching
· Firewall exp (preferably fortinet) if not- checkpoint, sonicwall or cisco
· CCNA
· Network Troubleshooting
· Packet Analysis/packet shaping exp
PLUSSES:
· CCIE
· fortinet set up exp
· PBX trunking
· RingCentral (with VOIP)
· Craddle Point (Verizon Pathology)
Thanks & Regards ...
..........................................................................
Srikanth - Virtue Group I Dir: 678-735-4372 |Phone: 678-578-4555 Ext: 4372 I Fax: 678 325 6413 I
Email: sdukka@virtuegroup.com | Alt Email Id: srikanthvirtue@gmail.com | Gtalk & Yahoo IM's: srikanthvirtue |
Virtue Group, 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 85, Alpharetta, GA 30022| Web: www.virtuegroup.com |
Five-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree as the fastest-growing companies
Ranked No 25 in the Top 100 Businesses in Atlanta, GA
A WBENC Certified Company ; MBE Certified Company
E-Verify Company ; Serving IT Clients from 12+ YEARS
| This email is generated using CONREP software. |
G4555