Job opening for Oracle eBusiness Technical Architect at Dallas, TX or Atlanta, GA

Click here to view unsubscribe options

Hi Associate,

 

Hope you are doing good.

 

My name is Srikanth from Virtue Group, I'm reaching out to you regarding a job opening for Oracle eBusiness Technical  Architect.

Please find the job description below and if you are interested & comfortable kindly respond back with updated resume ASAP.

I would really appreciate your response

 

Job Title: Oracle eBusiness Technical  Architect

Location: Dallas, TX or Atlanta,  GA

Duration: 10 months

 

Job Description:  

The Supplier Unix to Linux migration service  Oracle eBusiness technical  architect will provide the following Services:

·         Provide technical experience in Unix to Linux platform migration;

·         Assist to create and validate architecture scope, definition, design and build;

·         Help in defining, creating and maintaining the target (Linux) Client technical infrastructure environment;

·         Assist in designing and developing cost effective solutions that meet technical and performance requirements;      

·         Identify gaps and omissions in the end-to-end Linux technical architecture;

·         Assist to document and communicate the status of progress against Project plans and recommend corrective actions to, as necessary; and

·         Review application technical documentation to verify compliance with architectural requirements, standards and guidelines.


Thanks & Regards ...

..........................................................................

Srikanth - Virtue Group I Dir: 678-735-4372 |Phone: 678-578-4555 Ext: 4372 I Fax: 678 325 6413 I 

Email: sdukka@virtuegroup.com | Alt Email Id: srikanthvirtue@gmail.com | Gtalk & Yahoo IM's: srikanthvirtue |

Virtue Group, 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 85, Alpharetta, GA 30022| Web: www.virtuegroup.com |


Five-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree as the fastest-growing companies  

Ranked No 25 in the Top 100 Businesses in Atlanta, GA
A WBENC Certified Company ; MBE Certified Company
E-Verify Company ; Serving IT Clients from 12+ YEARS




This email is generated using CONREP software.

G4555